[Evolution] Email Reminders Not Working For Me

If I create an event and Email reminder from my web calendar, Email notifications work fine. However, when I create an event with an Email reminder from Evolution (synced with my web calendar), it creates it correctly within Evolution but when I view the new event from my Web calendar, I see that it has inserted an incorrect version of my Email address, which would explain why I never receive the Email notifications created from. Does anyone know where this version of my Email address is coming from? It isn't even an option I can select from my Web calendar, so I don't think it's from there - I'm guessing it's being inserted from Evolution upon sync and it precludes my event Email reminders from being sent. Any assistance would be appreciated!

cap.png