Re: [Evolution] Foreground font color?

On Wed, 2022-03-30 at 10:06 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
So, I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 but to get a newer version of Evolution
I'm using flatpak.  Just yesterday I installed the latest flatpak for
Evolution 3.44 and now I'm seeing something odd:

Hm. I might have to drop back to the earlier version of Evolution.

Not only am I seeing the font problem, but none of the attachments I
receive will open anymore.  If I double-click them or use the "Open
with default application", nothing happens.

I can save them and open them by hand but that's super annoying.

Maybe something about Evolution 3.44, even in a flatpak, cannot play
nicely with Gnome 3.36 desktop (which is what is available on Ubuntu
20.04).