Re: [Evolution] Something changed ...

On Tue, 2022-06-28 at 20:07 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
I too have noticed some difficulties with Address completion lately,
don't have an example handy ATM though.

I'm using 3.44.1-0ubuntu1 and able to use address completion
functionality.

From: evolution-list <evolution-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of
Anonymous Japhering via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: 28 June 2022 22:02
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Something changed ...

On Tue, 2022-06-28 at 14:39 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-

list wrote:

In previous versions, I had address completion.  That is start an

email, start typing the first few letters

of the email address and Evolution would popup a completion list.

 For example, if I typed in evo, I would

be shown

<mailto:evolution-list gnome org>

evolution-list gnome org