Re: [Evolution] Something changed ...

I too have noticed some difficulties with Address completion lately, don't have an example handy ATM though.

From: evolution-list <evolution-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Anonymous Japhering via evolution-list
<evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: 28 June 2022 22:02
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Something changed ...

On Tue, 2022-06-28 at 15:47 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

On Tue, 2022-06-28 at 14:39 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-

list wrote:

In previous versions, I had address completion.  That is start an

email, start typing the first few letters

of the email address and Evolution would popup a completion list.

 For example, if I typed in evo, I would

be shown

<mailto:evolution-list gnome org>

evolution-list gnome org

 and

<mailto:evolution-hackers gnome org>

evolution-hackers gnome org

 as

possible completions.

Have you verified that "Autocomplete with this address book" is checked

for the addressbooks in question?

Yes, the button for the action is checked, and the addressbooks are all are selected.