Re: [Evolution] Filter for emails where recipent was BCC on original message

Dnia 24.06.2022 o godz. 00:35:12 Andre Klapper via evolution-list pisze:
On Thu, 2022-06-23 at 23:52 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Why not? I have three accounts defined in Evolution and there is a
separate folder tree for each of the accounts.

Because that's IMAP. Not POP.

Ah! I somehow didn't notice that you are using POP...
I guess you have no option to switch to IMAP?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa