Re: [Evolution] Filter for emails where recipent was BCC on original message

Dnia 23.06.2022 o godz. 15:09:05 dr.j.r.walker--- via evolution-list pisze:

It is my understanding that Evolution does not keep separate emails
from different accounts. It then uses the header information and filter
rules to distribute the emails to different folders (as desired).

Why not? I have three accounts defined in Evolution and there is a separate
folder tree for each of the accounts. I don't need an filtering rules for
that.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa