Re: [Evolution] Filter for emails where recipent was BCC on original message

It's about differences in design. Claws and Thunderbird have no
problems with receiving "BCC" emails because they keep separate emails
downloaded from different accounts. Anything downloaded from a server
for account X will get put in the inbox for account X irrespective of
what may be in the headers. Similarly, anything downloaded from a
server for account Y will get put in the inbox for account Y
irrespective of what may be in the headers.

It is my understanding that Evolution does not keep separate emails
from different accounts. It then uses the header information and filter
rules to distribute the emails to different folders (as desired).

It's different, and not ideal for me (with respect to receiving BCC
emails). Claws and Thunderbird have their own problems.

OK. If you had described the problem, rather than the solution you
want.

In the filter, don't use the "Recipients" condition, use "Source
Account" to sort the emails after they've been retrieved from the
server.

P.