[Evolution] Storage location for Evolution files

I had a serious issue earlier this morning, warnings that Evolution couldn't
retrieve messages because storage location 'full'.  I've had to restore my
system from a backup.

By default, Evolution stores files on the system drive.  I have a relatively
small system drive for Linux Mint 20.3 - how can I relocate storage to a
separate hard drive?  I've performed a cursory search for this action, nothing
found.

Thanks,
Jim