Re: [Evolution] Storage location for Evolution files

On Wed, 2022-07-13 at 07:39 -0600, Jim Arner wrote:
how can I relocate storage to a separate hard drive?
I've performed a cursory search for this action, nothing
found.

Hi,

hard to believe that your search doesn't provide countless hits.
However, the answer is, that it depends e.g. on the used file system.
For example it does matter if a storage pool is used or not.

Btw.

$ df -h

shows free space as in bytes, while

$ df -i

shows free space as in inodes.

A "full storage location" on a "relatively small system drive" using an
unkown file system is not much information.

Regarding your email's mailer header you are using Ubuntu, so my
recommendation is to send a request to
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users by providing more
information.

Regards,