Re: [Evolution] unable to save read port

temp99

Date: Sunday, July 03, 2022 21:04:57 +0000
From: Kevin T via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>

I changed it to 993 and said "OK" on the gui.=A0 I killed evolution
and restarted it.=A0 =A0It still wouldn't read the mail and the =
port
value had gone back to 143.=A0 I searched but could not find a
textual file in the .config/evolution directory, with these values
in it.=A0 I tried a number of gyrations, sequences of changing,
killing, restarting and nothing would allow the port setting to
remain as needed. what can i do to fix this?

You need to set the "Security/Encryption method" pull-down to "TLS on
a dedicated port". That will set/maintain 993 as the port.