From: Richard <lists-evolution listmail innovate net>
Date: 7/3/22 7:06 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] unable to save read port

temp99

> Date: Sunday, July 03, 2022 23:43:01 +0000
> From: Kevin T via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
>
> reading the mail is still not working.=A0 keeps popping up the
> password entry form.=A0=A0 I know the password is correct as i used
> it to get to yahoo mail via firebird on the centos box.=A0 I =
retyped
> the password numerous times.=A0=A0 I tried using the full email
> address and just the email without the domain.=A0 I tried changing
> the imap to imaps.=A0 all attemps fail the same. this is what yahoo
> says it should be set to.

Do you mean "firefox", i.e., accessing your yahoo mail via their
webmail interface?

   > to get to yahoo mail via firebird on the centos box

I believe that when using 3rd-party email clients Yahoo now requires
that you either set up and use a yahoo "app password", or OAuth 2. I
don't think that using the yahoo site-password will work any longer
with a 3rd-party mail client.