Re: [Evolution] Controlling Signatures

Dnia  3.07.2022 o godz. 14:41:10 N B Day via evolution-list pisze:
I've appended the output of my "halfgeek" script which reads my gps, figures
out which airport I'm nearest and gets the weather and shows how antique the
computer I'm using is and how (unfortunately very) antique I am. The witty bit
of Latin is picked by a random number. The co-ordinates for an IBM strike are
an old UNIX geek tradition.

And what about the equally traditional 5-line signature limit? ;)

(Yes I know: my own is 6 lines long, but one can argue that "--" line should
not be counted :))
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa