[Evolution] calendar and email syncing issues

Hello

I am running Evolution 3.40.4-1 on Ubuntu Studio 21.10 with KDE Plasma
desktop.

I have 4 email accounts running through Evolution, two of which are run
through privately registered domains, one of which runs through
mail.com and the other through Office 365.

I have 4 google calendars synced through the Evolution calendar.

I have also connected my Google address book.

While emails and calendars seem to have synced ok, I am repeatedly
getting logged out of all the calendars and my address book, sometimes
mid-session. I have done google 2-step verification many times and
triple checked that Gnome has been allowed access on my Google account.

I usually get error messages similar to this:

"the name xxxxxxxx was not provided by any .services"

I am also asked to sign in to the keyring every time I open Evolution.

Does anyone know how to resolve these issues?

many thanks
James