[Evolution] Evolution went offline, and will not go back online

Had an ISP network issue that caused Evolution to go offline, with message of:

Evolution is currently offline due to a network outage.
Evolution will return to online mode once a network connection is established.

However ISP returned service to normal over 10 hours ago, and evolution still offline.

I opened File -> Work Online, but "Work Online" is grayed out. I exited evolution and restarted it, and still offline.

Any suggestions?

OS: Debian buster (10.11)
Evolution version: 3.30.5-1.1

Best regards,