Re: [Evolution] How to view "replied" flag

On Fri, 2022-01-14 at 19:08 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
It may be that your desktop icon theme is missing some icons that
Evolution needs. The default Gnome theme is Adwaita, see if things re-
appear if you can use that (at least temporarily).

Good call.  I am using Adwaita and I see it.  Switching to other themes
still shows an icon, but OP may have one that I don't.