Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Radicale Caldav server problem

On 10.01.22 10:56, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2022-01-10 at 09:39 +0100, Johannes Winterhalter wrote:
The same happens on multiple computers with Kali Linux and Opensuse
Tumbleweed.
        Hi,
that does not tell much about the Evolution version, at least to those
people not using those distros (I'm one of them).

Evolution is 3.42.1-1 on the Kali machine. The server has Radicale 3.0.6

As your error mentions time zones, maybe you face:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/issues/371
which had been fixed for the recent 3.42.3 release, but that was more
for the tasks, than for events.

It is about tasks. I have to wait until the recent release is available for the distros I use.

Thank you for replying.

Johannes Winterhalter