Re: [Evolution] Error Message with Sent Mail on Evolution

I don't recall seeing that line in the log (but I don't have the log in front of me at the moment).

When I disable storing items in a Sent folder, the error message goes away (it just doesn't store my sent mail). Since this is my personal inbox, should I proceed with the re-test, or should I just not opt to store sent messages? Since this is my personal inbox, it isn't quite as urgent.

My email hosting provider did the same tests, but they couldn't duplicate my error.

Thanks!
--
Nathan Parker