Re: [Evolution] Deleting individual address from a Contacts List

On Mon, 2022-02-07 at 12:25 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
      Hi,
I'd say there's nothing in the user documentation, because the editing
is straightforward - you double click the contact list the same as any
contact, which opens a dialog, where the list can be modified.

Thanks - it had been so long since I'd needed to modify a Contact List
that I'd forgotten the simple double-click entry to Edit mode. My bad!

Thanks,

Brewster