Re: [Evolution] Deleting individual address from a Contacts List

On Fri, 2022-02-04 at 08:58 -0800, Brewster Gillett wrote:
the Help page describes how to create a Contact List,
but contains nothing about how to edit the contents of that list.

        Hi,
I'd say there's nothing in the user documentation, because the editing
is straightforward - you double click the contact list the same as any
contact, which opens a dialog, where the list can be modified.

What is the provision for *editing* an individual entry? Are we
expected to resort to the lamentably paleolithic expedient of
deleting the entry and then adding it back in?

True, you remove an entry (a 'Remove' button on the right in the
editing dialog) and then add a new address. No direct editing possible
at the moment. I agree, it's not user friendly.

        Bye,
        Milan