Re: [Evolution] Google Contacts Labels

Hi,

when I create a new categorie in evolution and apply it to some
contacts, after syncing the addressbook with google the categories are
gone in all entries.

regards
Thomas

Am Mittwoch, dem 02.02.2022 um 09:00 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
On Tue, 2022-02-01 at 12:18 +0100, Thomas Podzelny via evolution-list