Re: [Evolution] Compose plain text emails that render well on MS Outlook

Hi.  I reply below:

Em [2022-08-28 dom 13:29:29+0100], Pete Biggs escreveu:

If your work requires you to use HTML emails, then I suspect it's a
battle not worth fighting.  However when you use HTML, Evolution
surrounds the sig with <pre> </pre> to try and maintain it's integrity
and that seems to work OK for me.  Perhaps you just need to adjust your
sig so that it looks OK after Outlook has done things to it.

The situation is a bit disappointing, but anyway I thank you for
replying.

Regards,
  Jorge
--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts; this causes more
  injustice.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>