Re: [Evolution] Restoring Evolution

On Tue, 2022-08-30 at 17:41 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2022-08-30 at 12:11 -0400, Matt Connell wrote:
On Tue, 2022-08-30 at 11:49 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Perhaps take it off the main 'File' menu and change it to
something like "Save account settings" in the preferences and not
backup the actual stored messages.

I support this, but not full removal.  I don't use it for
'synchronizing' distinct machines, but I do tweak a lot of settings
based on need and I like to be able to undo what I may have broken.

So a backup that only copied settings would work for you?

I believe so.  Settings would include all of the nits I've tracked down
over the years and set the way I like, such as "make sure you only send
emails to Work.com domain from Work.com SMTP account" and the like.