Re: [Evolution] Restoring Evolution

On Aug 30, 2022, at 7:39 AM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

I know it's no solace to the OP
Well, that said a mouthful. I agree the “restore” function should be called “replace” or the like, and a
simple warning (I.e. “Do not rely on backup/restore for routine preservation of your emails.”) would have
helped. To compound matters, my regular backups didn’t include the evolution folder.

Oh well. No comparison to the flooding in Bangladesh, etc.