Re: [Evolution] Potential Issue casued by Update

I do not know how Chrome, I do not use it, but at least Firefox has
Edit->Settings->Applications and when I search there for the "mailto"
(quotes for clarity only), then it lets me choose the app to use, with
indicated default, which is (possibly) taken from the system.

Chrome has the option to allow web sites to request a change of handler
- i.e. so that a mailto: link can open gmail. If that is turned off,
then it uses the system one.  There's no way of setting a chrome
specific mailto: for a local app.

P.