[Evolution] Potential Issue casued by Update

My Flatpak of Evolution updated today and now my Mailto is not working from Chrome Version 104.0.5112.101 (.deb). Chrome is set as my default in Pop OS 22.04.1 and it worked as recently as last night. I changed my default email handler to Geary in POP OS and Mailto works fine in Chrome and Firefox. When changing default email to back to Evolution Mailto does not work from Chrome but does work from Firefox and any other browser I have tried. I have completely removed Chrome and everything relating to chrome and readded but clicking on a MailTo link in Chrome with Evolution as the default handler does nothing. Any troubleshooting tips are welcome.

Michael