[Evolution] Sent messages missing in search folders

Hello everyone,
I have set up search folders to group inboxes and unread messages, but
I notices that although I have set up the filters to include all

How and where can I include them in the search folder?

My current configuration is like this:
(sorry if not translated properly, but you get the idea)
- look for objects that meet: all the critria
- include conversations: all related
- state is not read, not spam, not deleted, not draft

Thanks for your help,
Greetings
binarynoise