"jonrysh pacbell net" , and my default return address is now as desired.

Exactly what does this default control beside the return address, if
anything?

On Tue, 2022-08-09 at 07:22 +0800, Luigi Cantoni via evolution-list
wrote:
Try
Evolution->Edit->Preferences->MailAccounts
Set your default account there.

You can still pick to change it for particular emails but it will
default to that.
Also note there are settings so that it replies using the account the
email was sent to which might or might not be what you want.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Setting my default sender address
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 15:52:35 -0700

How is it set?

I have just created a new account, JonathanRyshpan gmail com, which is
now my default sender address; but I want my old
address jonrysh pacbell net to be the default.
   Evolution->Edit->Preferenced->Sender Preferences->Send Account
   Overrides
has no effect.

--
Sincerely Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>

 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
 -- Juvenal