[Evolution] Setting my default sender address

How is it set?

I have just created a new account, JonathanRyshpan gmail com, which is now my default sender address; but I want my old address jonrysh pacbell net to be the default.
Evolution->Edit->Preferenced->Sender Preferences->Send Account Overrides
has no effect.

Messages sent as replies to messages in a thread started in the account jonrysh pacbell net have the default sender (as desired) jonrysh pacbell net . New messages have the default sender as JonathanRyshpan gmail com.

--
Sincerely Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>

	For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and
	long words bother me. -- Winnie the Pooh