From: Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Setting my default sender address
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 15:52:35 -0700
Mailer: Evolution 3.44.4 (3.44.4-1.fc36)

How is it set?

I have just created a new account, JonathanRyshpan gmail com, which is now my default sender address; but I want my old address jonrysh pacbell net to be the default.
Evolution->Edit->Preferenced->Sender Preferences->Send Account Overrides
has no effect.

Messages sent as replies to messages in a thread started in the account jonrysh pacbell net have the default sender (as desired) jonrysh pacbell net . New messages have the default sender as JonathanRyshpan gmail com.