[Evolution] Synchroniziing Evolucton Contacts with Gmail

I'm setting up a CardDAV contact list as advised in various places to have a contact list common to Evolution and Google Contacts. Everything goes will till I try to "Find Address Books". Here is the settings box for the Contact List:

When I click on "Find Address Book" this error appears:
Failed to get properties: HTTP error code 405 (Method Not Allowed): The server responded with an HTML page, which can mean there’s an error on the server or with the client request. The used URI was:
http://JonathanRyshpan contacts google com/
This URL works perfectly for me, giving me a web page containing my contacts, but not for Evolution. I am logged in to Google with UserName JonathanRyshpan. The same error appears when the box "Use a secure connection" is active.

How can I correct the problem?

--
Sincerely Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>

	Dance, as if nobody's watching,
	Love, as if you've never been hurt,
	Sing, as if no one can hear you,
	Work, as if you don't need the money,