Re: [Evolution] dictionaries in Evolution

Hi Milan,

"Add Word to xxxx" is what I expected, but I only see:

English > proposal for correction
German > proposal for correction
Ignore misspelled word

Can "Add Word to xxxx" be added and how? This would be my preferred solution.

I am using 3.36.5-0ubuntu1  on Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon.

Regards

Cat-MaRe gUG
A non-profit organization
Sailing4Youth
A cross-cultural team building program for youth.
VAT-ID / USt-IdNr.: DE313566431
Address: Landstr. 1, 85235 Paffenhofen a. d. Glonn, Germany
Instagram: p435_mare
Watch Instragram im web browser here
Go to Homepage