Re: [Evolution] 3.36.5-0ubuntu1

Please don't reply directly to me, reply to the list so that everyone
can see things.

On Sun, 2021-10-31 at 17:52 +0000, ronbillock wrote:
I did CHMOD 777 on contacts.db and I still get the same error.

No, please don't do that.  The file permissions should be 600 and owned
by you.  Make sure that the addressbook directory and the directory
containing the database are all writeable by you as well. (i.e. owned
by you and permissions 700 or 755)

Questions: 1) Should the files be in addressbook or the sub directory
'system'?

In the subdirectory(s).

 2) also I only have the one file 'contacts.db' in the addressbook
directory. Should there be others?

There will be a subdirectory per configured group of contacts.

P.