[Evolution] Address book issue

I checked all permissions and they all seem good. How do I delete the 'Personal' address book that initially loaded?
Here is what i ended up doing. I did 'Save Address Book as Vcard. I then created a new address book called 'Ron'. I then imported the Vcard contacts into that address book. Create and delete seem to work fine. The problem seems to be with the initial loaded 'Personal' address book. I try to delete it but the Delete function is grey'd out if I select it. I can delete the 'Ron' book I created but not the original default. I was able to hide it but why can't i delete it? Thanks

Meet me at the beach!
Ron

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.