Re: [Evolution] Email Doubles?

On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 13:15 -0600, larry wrote:
On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 19:06 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Please everyone, just do Reply-to-List - Ctrl-L - it's the correct
thing to do.

That's handy. Up until now, I have not been using the "Group Reply"
button because it addresses the reply to the sender and the group.
So I have been just hitting the "Reply" button, which causes a
requester to pop up asking me to choose Privateley, All, or Group;
easier than editing the To: line.

Now that you mentioned this, I had a look at Preferences and found a
setting for "Group Reply" to send to the list only.

Group Reply will use Send To List if that's possible, i.e. if the
proper headers are there, otherwise it will use Reply All.

poc