Re: [Evolution] Email Doubles?

On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 19:06 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Please everyone, just do Reply-to-List - Ctrl-L - it's the correct
thing to do.

That's handy. Up until now, I have not been using the "Group Reply"
button because it addresses the reply to the sender and the group.
So I have been just hitting the "Reply" button, which causes a
requester to pop up asking me to choose Privateley, All, or Group;
easier than editing the To: line.

Now that you mentioned this, I had a look at Preferences and found a
setting for "Group Reply" to send to the list only.

Thanks.