Re: [Evolution] Email Doubles?

On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 19:06 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 11:04 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I am wondering if this is happening to anyone else?

I am recieving doubles of the same emails.

I know you said you've sorted it. But for anyone else interested, the
root issue is that people do "Reply-All" instead of "Reply-to-List" -
so if they reply to your message you get the reply both directly and
from the list.  There is a per-user setting on the list configuration
that detects you are a direct recipient and doesn't send a list copy
you. BUT that means the copy you do receive doesn't have the list
headers on it, so you can't easily do "Reply-to-List". I always then
have to Reply-All and edit the recipients so it only goes to the
list.

My issue was due to having a filer set up under Google Workspace to
forward messages to another address.

I deleted the filter and the double emails have stopped now.

Chris