Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.34.1-2 "locked" in search

thank you for answering
but I did that (and just retried). It did not work for me
If I kill all processes related to evolution, or reboot. Still when I restart evolution I'm stuck with the same search and impossible to rid of it or get out of the list of results