Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.34.1-2 "locked" in search

Hello Andre:

Thank you for your reply. Solution was discovered by accident. By unchecking "On this computer" in mailbox preferences, I was able to get all the other mail accounts visible. Search box cleared as normal, and rechecking "On this computer" but everything back to normal. There is an "Other" folder under the Inbox, but it was empty.

Root cause of problem may be related to fact that this PC was originally set up with POP mail accounts. Now only two mail accounts are imapx.

John