Re: [Evolution] export message to mbox and then process with script

On Mon, 2021-10-18 at 18:44 +0000, Gilchrist, Michael Aaron via
evolution-list wrote:
I often want to save a message as a simple txt file.
Currently, I export a message I want to save to a .mbox file and then
run a
script on it to extract the text.  The script uses the From, Date,
and Subject
information to automatically generate a meaningful file name.  I'm
wondering how
I can automate this.

I see on the webbernet to using pipes and, alternatively, filters,
but can't seem
to find the relevant documentation.

The procmail package was useful for this sort of thing, but IIRC it
hasn´t been updated in many years. It's still in the Fedora repo
though.

poc