Re: [Evolution] Take Evolution offline from a bash script?

On Mon, 2021-10-18 at 19:26 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
If you still want to use manual backup, then I suppose you know
what to save. Just in case, it's written here:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html
That's an interesting list.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I need .cache, and I
think the various .config directories can be easily regenerated by
deleting them all and restarting Evolution.
Yeah, it'll regenerate them, but they won't relate to the data you've
backed up.  You will loose things like account configurations and so
on.

In that case, I guess I'll back those up too, at least until I can find
a way to use the built-in backup utility from a bash script run with
cron.