Re: [Evolution] How can I see what mail folder a message is located at?

On Sun, 2021-11-28 at 22:52 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
If your column layout is being used in all folders when you don't
want it to be, then make sure "Edit->Preferences->Mail
Preferences->General->Apply same view settings to all folders" is
disabled.

Thanks. It seems like I missed this option again because of a bad
translation. It was translated as "this view settings" instead of "the
same view settings".