Re: [Evolution] How can I see what mail folder a message is located at?

On Sun, 2021-11-28 at 10:10 -0800, Andrey Sotnikov via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi dear All,

I have a branchy system of local folders. If I search for an email in
all folders, I can't see a way to tell in what local folder the result
is. The search result is just a list, with no column indicating the
location. There is nothing in the right-click menu either. How to
reveal the secret?

You can add a 'Location' column.  In fact the default view when you
search in anything other than the "Current Folder" should have that
column included (it's towards the righthand end of the columns).

P.