Re: [Evolution] Mail accounts order in Preferences has no effect

On Fri, 2021-11-12 at 10:23 -0800, Andrey Sotnikov via evolution-list
wrote:
I set up accounts order in Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts. Yet, when
I create an email, "From" field contains the alphabetically first
account.

        Hi,
the account order is for the folder list on the left of the Mail view.
It does not do anything else.

Similarly, if I accept a meeting invitation, Evolution adds
the alphabetically first account, ignoring the order set up in the
Preferences.

When you are in the Mail Accounts, you can select an account and mark
is as the default account. That's the one being used by default, when
no other rule overrides it.

When you go to the Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->Send
Account, you can set some rules which account should be used when. This
won't affect the calendar, I think, but it'll work for a new mail and