[Evolution] Mail accounts order in Preferences has no effect

Hello dear All,

Evolution 3.40.4
OS: Manjaro 21.1.6 Pahvo

I set up accounts order in Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts. Yet, when
I create an email, "From" field contains the alphabetically first
account. Similarly, if I accept a meeting invitation, Evolution adds
the alphabetically first account, ignoring the order set up in the
Preferences. I tried resetting the order and rearrange the accounts
again. I tried to restart the evolution server, nothing works. What am
I doing wrong?

Best.
Andrey.