[Evolution] Evolution filling in invalid address

Evolution 3.36.4

When I start typing an address, Evolution fills in an invalid address,
which looks something like this:

Oleg Lego <Oleg Lego <olego somewhere com>>

I have created an entry in Contacts that should give me a valid
address, but it still gave me the bad one. I closed, then opened
Evolution, and now it gives me a choice, one of which is correct.

MY question is: where is the invalid address stored? I would like to
eliminate it.

Thanks