Bye, Matthias

Von: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Antwort an: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
An: evolution-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Junk-E-Mail folder does not show entries (ews)
Datum: Fri, 21 May 2021 12:29:24 +0200

On Fri, 2021-05-21 at 12:01 +0200, Matthias Kuntze wrote:
your tip did it.
I checked the "View -> Show Junk Messages" (Ansicht -> Unerwünschte
Nachrichten anzeigen) enty and can now see the mails (crossed out).

        Hi,
are the messages marked as Junk by the server or by you/evolution? The
Junk E-Mail is a real folder, it should not have set the Junk flag on
the messages. It's unset, when the message is moved to that folder (by
the evolution-ews).
        Bye,
        Milan