[Evolution] is there a way to purge cache to force refresh of mail headers

Hi,

I am using evolution 3.28.5 as a client for protonmail making use of
the protonmail bridge application (a local IMAP server that interfaces
to the protonmail servers). The bridge application was updated today
and it appears that a couple of messages where damaged during the
update (this has happened in the past too).

I can see that the messages are intact using the pm web client, so I
was wondering if there is a way that I can force evolution to re-get
the messages that were damaged without deleting the local account and
settign everything back up again (which is a pain).

thanks
Dan