Re: [Evolution] Accessing desktop from x2go messes up evolution until local reboot

I'm not sure what "first mail" you are referring to, or what you are referring to in your previous reply.  This issue is new with the upgrade to Fedora 34 and the newest evolution.  My "first mail" on this is May 7th.  The dbus workaround from months ago does not work now.

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 1:08 AM Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2021-05-12 at 18:25 -0500, Daffy Duck via evolution-list wrote:
> however, this no longer works.

        Hi,
yes, I understood it from your first mail and I gave you some hints in
my previous reply.
        Bye,
        Milan