[Evolution] Accessing desktop from x2go messes up evolution until local reboot

Hello,

I just upgraded to the new fedora 34, and now evolution is:

evolution-3.40.1-1.fc34.x86_64

If i log in remotely from x2go, it immediately prompts me for my gnome keyring password.

If I put it in, or cancel, it doesn't matter, because when I try using evolution on the local machine again, it can't access the keyring or my email accounts.

Prior to the upgrade, I just did this from the remote x2go machine when I logged in

#!/bin/bash
unset DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
WEBKIT_FORCE_SANDBOX=0 evolution &
##END OF FILE

But this doesn't seem to work anymore.  I have to completely reboot the machine, it seems, to just get evolution working on the local machine once I log in once from x2go remotely.

Any ideas?