[Evolution] Composer Preference change ?

Evolution   3.40.2 (flatpak gitdc3787d)
Kernel: 5.4.0-72-generic x86_64 bits: 64
Desktop: MATE 1.22.2
Distro: Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia

Until this last update to Evolution,  I was able to set a default BCC for outbound emails on
individual accounts.

I updated  May 8, and when Evolution restarted,  all 6 of my email accounts were gone.  Evolution
came up as if it were a clean install on a new system.

Recreated all the accounts,  discovered that Evolution still had all my signatures and that I no longer
got an automatic BCC for the account in question.

Digging around in Composer preferences,  I'm not finding an option to set an automatic BCC.
Did that get dropped or moved to somewhere not as intuitively obvious as the prior location?

Thanks.
 Mike